One detail I had not considered before was how much computing power is required for AI-based image transformation. After reading about the subject, I learned why many of these services rely on cloud infrastructure instead of processing everything locally. The general workflow described by CPA.LIVE is straightforward: an image is uploaded, transferred to an external AI server, analyzed by a generative model and then returned after processing. I spent time comparing the different examples in the
https://cpa.live/en/ai-tools/nude-ai-tools/ overview because they are not identical. Some platforms have two processing engines, others provide separate video systems, and many include presets that influence the type of output. Their payment models also vary, with credits and subscriptions being common approaches. I found the comparison particularly useful because it showed why two services that appear similar at first can have very different conditions. Another issue I considered was privacy. Remote processing means that users need to think about where an uploaded photograph goes and whether it can remain on the provider's servers after generation. The article advises against submitting sensitive personal images without checking the relevant policy first. It also points out that consent and local regulations matter. For me, the main value of the research was learning how the technology is structured rather than simply looking for a particular generator.